You are a creative problem solver and relationship-builder, able to work under pressure, change direction quickly, and collaborate effectively. You are responsible for the strategic guidance of client(s) business and projects, keeping the team organized and structured. You are driven to dig deeper into understanding our clients’ needs and finding solutions.
7+ years of experience preferably working on the agency side—either branding, design (or advertising), and must have experience working on global visual identity (VIS) and packaging projects across categories including CPG.
Strong organizational skills are critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence to liaise with and present to all levels of clients, specifically senior leadership.
Must be a wizard Acrobat, Keynote, Excel, PPT and Word for MAC, and Google docs.
- You have a thorough understanding of the role of design systems/assets/importance of a VIS and are able to articulate this in client conversations and engage in challenging discussions with C-Suite level clients
- You are the driver of the business and have a thorough understanding of client categories – lead competitors, price points, markets
- You are the are an adroit partner and negotiator to and with clients, providing clarity and navigating challenging situations as they arise, with minimal oversight from director
- You are a partner to the design lead and bring a clear POV to team discussions, leadership to achieve best-in-class designs from concept to delivery
- You interpret and debate client feedback, and then articulating the strategic objectives to the design team in design order documents, with minimal oversight from director
- You are the orchestrator of projects needs and client workstreams (resourcing, timeline creation and management, financial accountability and management, forecasting, billing management) and don’t require detailed oversight from senior client lead
- Write RFPs to bid third party suppliers for photography, illustration and other services
- You are an excellent presenter and contributor to presentations authoring upfront/next steps slides for client presentations
- You may be responsible for managing and mentoring junior team members, as the studio grows
Reporting to Director of Client Services
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: NYC, but working from home until further notice.