You are an exceptionally organized and a highly-adroit multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, change direction quickly, and juggle multiple work streams at the same time.
You have an appreciation for brilliant ideas, a passion for design and consumer brands, and a compassionate, positive attitude.
2-4 years of experience working in a creative environment required
Strong organizational skills are critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be a wizard Acrobat, Keynote, Excel, PPT and Word for MAC, and Google docs
- Collaborating with designers to create best-in-class designs from strategy to realization; fostering a sense of teamwork in the service of our design process
- Providing competitive landscape information/samples for the design team
- Coordinating internal and client meetings
- Maintaining and constantly updating project schedules and internal project calendars
- Managing project finances - drafting small project scopes, managing the PO approval process, and preparing monthly Point of Completion Revenue Recognition (POC) report as well as client billing
- Writing RFPs to bid third party suppliers for photography, illustration and other services
- Analyzing client feedback and writing design orders for the internal team; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief; alerting team when feedback or client requests warrant change orders; writing change orders, obtaining approval and integrating with existing work streams
- Authoring and presenting upfront/summary slides for client presentations
- Managing the project completion documentation - case studies/videos
- Other duties as relevant to support the account team.
Reporting to Senior Account Director
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: New York City, but working from home until further notice.