About Turner Duckworth
We are an award-winning brand design consultancy with studios in San Francisco, New York City and London. Our clients include a wide range of consumer brands, from large multi-nationals such as McDonald's, Oreo, and Samsung, to leading national brands such as Tillamook, as well as smaller / entrepreneurial brands like Popchips. We have around 110 employees between our three studios and enjoy a truly collaborative relationship that benefits our clients, and our staff.
The Client Services Intern is a sponge, ready to soak up everything around you and roll-up your sleeves to contribute wherever needed in the studio. The focus of your role is to support the team, learn new skills and help to deliver unmistakable design to our clients.
You are interested in marketing / branding / design
You are a very fast learner.
You are an excellent communicator and love team work.
You are curious, creative and persistent.
You thrive on keeping all of the balls in the air.
- Work on project management tools and activities such as calendar creation, status report maintenance and meeting notes.
- Prepare for client meetings: coordinate catering and refreshments, setting up dial in and/or video calls, preparing the room etc.
- Support the design team for internal crits and presentations: printing and hanging creative, generating google doc templates, taking notes during crits etc.
- Assist with travel booking and itinerary creation
- Conduct client research and brand audits
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Assistance with front of house/studio tasks such as answering phones, receiving guests, organizing Fedex, general studio tidying, putting away dishes etc.
A Bachelor of Arts degree (completed or in progress)