You are an exceptionally organized and a highly-adroit multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, change direction quickly, and juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
1-3 years of experience working in a creative environment.
Strong organizational skills are critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be a wizard Acrobat, Keynote, Excel, PPT and Word for MAC, and Google docs.
- Developing an understanding of the role of design systems/assets/importance of a VIS
- Providing competitive landscape information/samples for the design team
- Coordinating internal and client meetings
- Maintaining and constantly updating project schedules and internal project calendars
- Managing small, straight-forward workstreams with close oversight from senior account team member for coaching
- Managing project finances: drafting small project scopes with close oversight from senior team members, managing the PO process, maintaining accurate budget trackers, updating forecast on a weekly basis; preparing monthly Point of Completion Revenue Recognition (POC) report as well as client billing
- Writing RFPs to bid third party suppliers for photography, illustration and other services
- Analyzing client feedback and writing design orders for the internal team with close oversight from senior team member; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief; alerting team when feedback or client requests warrant change orders; writing change orders, obtaining approval and integrating with existing work streams
- Authoring upfront/next steps slides for client presentations
- Other support duties for the team
Reporting to Account Director
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: San Francisco, but working from home until further notice.