You are a creative problem solver and relationship-builder, able to work under pressure, change direction quickly, and collaborate brilliantly. You are trusted completely by the design team and peers to use best judgement at all times and are able to navigate challenging situations. You secure clarity in the face of ambiguity, instill confidence in teams, and always push for what is right for our clients and the agency. You have a thorough understanding of the role of design systems and are able to articulate persuasive arguments and advocate for great creative.
12+ years working in an agency creative environment with specific design agency experience.
Strong organizational skills are critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be a wizard Acrobat, Keynote, Excel, PPT and Word for MAC, and Google docs.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of client categories including lead competitors, price points, activity in all markets, and an ability to link insights to brand strategy.
- Ensuring that timelines and all project management tasks are accurate and in order.
- Ensure resourcing needs are met, resolving any challenges that arise.
- Managing small to large work streams across multiple clients.
- Managing project finances: Overseeing / crafting scopes in collaboration with creative leads. Discuss and resolve any client challenges with project scoping. Ensuring accuracy of all financial records including monthly Point of Completion Revenue Recognition (POC) report and client billing, and ensuring client profitability
- Analyzing client feedback and writing briefs for the internal team; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief.
- Collaborating on strategic sell-in slides for presentations, authoring and presenting key slides for client presentations.
- Impeccable presentation skills - fluid, engaging and compelling.
- Generating outlines and content for strategic documents.
- Ensuring that junior team members receive coaching and mentorship and uphold best practices in all areas of account management.
Contract position estimated timing late June/July 2021 - February/March 2022
Reporting to Head of Client Services
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: San Francisco, but working from home until further notice