You are a creative problem solver and relationship-builder, able to work under pressure, change direction quickly, and collaborate effectively. You have an appreciation for brilliant ideas, a keen interest in strategy, a passion for design and consumer brands, and a compassionate, positive attitude.
5-7 years of experience working in an advertising or design agency.
Strong collaboration and organizational skills are critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be a wizard Acrobat, Keynote, Excel, PPT and Word for MAC, and Google docs.
- Collaborating with designers and implementation teams to create best-in-class designs from strategy to realization; fostering a sense of teamwork in the service of our design process
- Providing competitive landscape information/samples for the design team
- Researching marketplace trends and writing summaries for Immersion phases
- Coordinating internal and client meetings
- Maintaining and constantly updating project timelines and internal project calendars
- Assessing project resource needs and constantly updating scheduling tool for weekly meetings
- Leading internal studio-wide weekly project presentations
- Writing small to medium project scopes, managing the PO process, and preparing monthly Point of Completion Revenue Recognition (POC) report and client billing
- Writing RFPs to bid third party suppliers for photography, illustration and other services
- Analyzing client feedback and writing design orders for the internal team; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief; alerting team when feedback or client requests warrant change orders; writing change orders, obtaining approval and integrating with existing work streams
- Collaborating on strategic sell-in slides for presentations, authoring and presenting upfront/summary slides for client presentations
- Other duties as relevant to support the account team
Reporting to Director of Client Services
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: San Francisco, but working from home until further notice.